Saturday, March 1, 2014




Our family has not had a reunion since 1991 to my knowledge and I think t is time to do it again.  My cousins and I will remember having hot and sticky reunions at Indian Springs State Park near Jackson, Georgia.  While it might have been hot and sticky, we will also tell you we had a great time!

 The cousins should have received a letter from me back before Christmas letting everyone know the date and place so I will not spend space here on that.   I just hope they passed it one to their children and grandchildren to let each one know how much we all would like to see them at the Reunion July 12, 2014 at Indian Springs State Park near Jackson, Georgia. 

The purpose of this Blog is for any and all family members to add pictures of their own.  Not only old pictures, even though they are great and sometime funny, but present day pictures of their family.  My cousins and I are now the “old People” with children and grandchildren.  Lets see some pictures of them!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment